Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Strengths and Weaknesses for English Class

One of my many strengths in English class is that I am a good writer. I rarely have problems with expressing my thoughts and feelings onto paper. I love to write about anything that interests me! Another strength in English class is that I am very good at reading comprehension. I can read a book and then describe everything that happened in it.

One of my weaknesses is that I am sometimes unorganized. I know that I have to work on this by organizing my homework and all the papers that I have for English. However, this is just one weakness compared to many strengths that I possess! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi there everyone, it’s my first pay a quick visit at this website,
    and article is in fact fruitful in favor of me,
    keep up posting such posts.


    Bubble
    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, just passing by to see something very interesting and gladly I've found it here. Thank you for your wonderful article it really helped me a lot. You can also visit my site if you have time.

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete